django-cookie-consent is a reusable application for managing various cookies and visitors consent for their use in Django project.
- cookies and cookie groups are stored in models for easy management through Django admin interface
- support for both opt-in and opt-out cookie consent schemes
- removing declined cookies (or non accepted when opt-in scheme is used)
- logging user actions when they accept and decline various cookies
- easy adding new cookies and seamlessly re-asking for consent for new cookies
Source code and example app are available on GitHub: